Customers of our first partner, Domino’s Pizza, have demonstrated their generosity right from the get go. So, it isn’t surprising that the chain’s pizza loving customers have become the first to collectively donate 2 million times to Pennies! Those donations have nearly raised an incredible £500,000 for charity.
We thought it only fair to celebrate with a pizza themed competition. Domino’s have very kindly sent a few prizes to help brighten your day in the shape of five pairs of Domino’s Pizza vouchers. Simply have a go at answering the question below to be in with a chance of winning. We have five pairs up for grabs!
Q: In February your donations added up to £55,860.89 for charity. But how many individual donations did it take to raise this amount?
To give you a hint, in January there were 218,390 donations made which amounted to £48,644.67 altogether.
Pop your answer in a comment below and post it on this page before 4pm today – closest answers win the vouchers! We’ll notify the winners by email so don’t forget to include that in your entry. Don’t worry, it won’t get published on the page and we promise not to send you any further emails!
Before you hazard a guess though, be sure to read our T&C’s below.
Terms & Conditions
• Valid entries must be submitted through this webpage and must include an email address.
• Entry is restricted to one per person and you must be over 18 years of age.
• The competition is not open to anyone affiliated with Pennies or Pennies’ partner organisations.
• The winner will be notified by email after the competition closes. If multiple people correctly answer the question, the earliest received entry will win. Pennies decision is final.
• The prize cannot be exchanged for cash and is valid until 31 December 2013
• It is a condition of entry that you agree to abide by these rules.