When London-based bar and restaurant group Drake & Morgan introduced Pennies in their restaurants in 2012, it was the perfect opportunity for the company to start supporting causes close to its heart. In the past 14 months their customers have raised almost £20,000, with the vast majority going to Drake & Morgan’s main charity partner, Kids Company, who provide all kinds of support to London’s most vulnerable children.
The charity’s ‘Plate Pledge’ campaign has received a boost from Drake & Morgan donations. Just £2 can pay for a child to receive two healthy, nutritious meals a day, aiding their ability to learn and helping them in a vital stage of their development. Drake & Morgan customers donate enough to cover around 400 meals in an average week, just by pressing ‘yes’ and donating 50p to when paying their bill by card.
As a thank you for the hundreds of donations received at their restaurants every single week, we’re offer you the chance to win a Drake & Morgan gift card worth £100 – it can be used in any of their magical London venues, all of which are perfect for a pre-Christmas treat! To enter, just answer the question below…
Q: How many restaurants do Drake & Morgan currently have in London?
Hint: The Pennies website has an answer for everything.
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. The answer is six, and the winner has been notified. **
Pop your answer in a comment below before midnight tonight and we’ll select a winner at random from all correct entries! We’ll notify the winner by email so don’t forget to include that in your entry too. Don’t worry, it won’t get published on the page and we promise not to send you any unwanted emails!
Before you hazard a guess though, be sure to read our T&C’s below.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday 11th December 2013.
- Valid entries must be submitted through this webpage and must include an email address.
- Entry is restricted to one per person and contestants must be over 18 years of age.
- The competition is not open to anyone affiliated with Pennies or Pennies’ partner organisations.
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries with the correct answer. Pennies’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email after the competition closes.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.