One in eight men will develop prostate cancer in their lifetime, but with your donations Prostate Cancer UK can be there to provide medical advice and support, and can work to eradicate stigma surrounding the disease by raising awareness. £10 makes sure one of the charity’s award-winning tool-kits will reach a person in need of support, and Adnams customers can raise enough to cover the cost of 65 of these tool-kits in a single week.
To say thanks for helping provided a lifeline for men across the UK, Adnams have offered up a prize direct from their brilliantly stylish Cellar & Kitchen stores – a set of 6 mugs and an Adnams beach towel! So if you’re heading off for some winter sun in the New Year, or just need something to drink your hot chocolate (or hot toddy) from this Christmas, enter our competition below by answering the following question:
Q: How many donations are made at Adnams stores on average each week?
Hint: It was pretty big news on the Pennies site back in September this year…
Pop your answer in a comment below before midnight tonight and we’ll select a winner at random from all correct entries! We’ll notify the winner by email so don’t forget to include that in your entry too. Don’t worry, it won’t get published on the page and we promise not to send you any unwanted emails!
Before you hazard a guess though, be sure to read our T&C’s below.
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. The answer is 2,500 donations and the winner has been notified. **
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday 4th December 2013.
- Valid entries must be submitted through this webpage and must include an email address.
- Entry is restricted to one per person and contestants must be over 18 years of age.
- The competition is not open to anyone affiliated with Pennies or Pennies’ partner organisations.
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries with the correct answer. Pennies’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email after the competition closes.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competition open to residents of UK and Ireland only.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.