Domino’s Pizza customers have been Pennies fans since day one, regularly donating thousands of pounds every week since we launched just three years ago, and these donations have been supporting a number of charities ever since.
One of those charities is Special Olympics GB who have received over £385,000 to date. This money has helped to fund everything from sports leadership qualifications for volunteers and athletes with intellectual disabilities, to the annual National Summer Games, bringing together Special Olympics athletes from around the country to compete across 12 different sports. Domino’s customers’ donations across Northern Ireland have also raised thousands of pounds in their local communities in support of the Northern Ireland Children’s Hospice.
Raising such amazing amounts for charity might not quite be ‘hungry work’, but it’s certainly hugely appreciated and to say thank you, Domino’s Pizza has supplied us with any pizza lover’s dream – the chance to winpizza for a year! That’s right, 12 vouchers for any pizza, any size, and all you have to do is take a guess at the question below to be in with a chance of winning.
Q: What’s the highest amount Domino’s customers have EVER raised with Pennies in one week?
Hint: In an average week, Domino’s customers donate around £4,500.
The person with the closest answer wins, so pop your guess in a comment below before midnight tonight! We’ll notify the winner by email so don’t forget to include that in your entry too. Don’t worry, it won’t get published on the page and we promise not to send you any unwanted emails!
Before you hazard a guess though, be sure to read our T&C’s below.
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. The answer is £10,486.84 and the winner has been notified. **
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by midnight on Friday 6th December 2013.
- Valid entries must be submitted through this webpage and must include an email address.
- Entry is restricted to one per person and contestants must be over 18 years of age.
- The competition is not open to anyone affiliated with Pennies or Pennies’ partner organisations.
- Closest answer wins. In the event of two or more identical winning answers, a winner will be selected at random for these answers. Pennies’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email after the competition closes.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.