As our longest running retail partner, Domino’s Pizza has been raising funds for charity with Pennies for three years. In that time, their customers have donated millions of times, and the donations are showing no signs of slowing down! This year Domino’s introduced a new charity partner to benefit from this amazing generosity – Rays of Sunshine Children’s Charity.
Rays of Sunshine grants the wishes of seriously and terminally ill children. These wishes cost, on average, £1000 each, and Domino’s Pizza’s customers are donating enough to grant several every single week.
Because we know just how many pizza-lovers are out there, we’re offering up another special treat, courtesy of Domino’s Pizza, as a thank you for continually raising so much for Rays of Sunshine. Just answer the question below to be in with the chance of winning pizza for a year – that’s 12 vouchers for any pizza, any size!
Q: In what month this year did Domino’s Pizza start raising funds for Rays of Sunshine?
Hint: The answer is often closer than you think.
** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. The answer is April, and the winner has been notified. **
Pop your answer in a comment below before midnight tonight and we’ll select a winner at random from all correct entries. We’ll notify the winner by email so don’t forget to include that in your entry too. Don’t worry, it won’t get published on the page and we promise not to send you any unwanted emails!
Before you hazard a guess, be sure to read our T&C’s below.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries must be received by midnight on Thursday 12th December 2013.
- Valid entries must be submitted through this webpage and must include an email address.
- Entry is restricted to one per person and contestants must be over 18 years of age.
- The competition is not open to anyone affiliated with Pennies or Pennies’ partner organisations.
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries with the correct answer. Pennies’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email after the competition closes.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.