Pennies is proud to be speaking about ‘Trends and Digital Giving’ at the first of a series of events organised by the Retail PayTech Forum, as part of our ongoing partnership with the Emerging Payments Association.
The Retail PayTech Forum is a new initiative, which Pennies has been at the heart of, created to help UK retailers navigate the changing retail payments landscape. The forum will promote learning, sharing and collaboration.
The series starts with an exclusive event on Tuesday 7 February with a focus on Innovation & Tech, with Pennies presenting alongside Steve Back, Group CFO at MRH GB, the petrol forecourt operators.
The agenda includes:
- The Future of Money: David Birch, Consult Hyperion
- Self-Acquiring of Retail Payment Transactions – New Opportunities for Retailers: Rohit Bhatnagar, CardAlpha Consulting Payment
- Trends and Digital Giving: Steve Back, MRH (petrol forecourts) and Niki Akhurst, Pennies
- Roundtable discussion on learnings from peak trading period: Mark McMurtrie, Payments Consultancy
- Case study: The Body Shop launches Alipay: The Body Shop, Alipay & Wirecard
Grab your spot at the event now. There are 30 places maximum and attendees so far include Sainsbury’s, Boots, Primark, Amazon, Nando’s, and The Post Office.
You can read more about our partnership with the Emerging Payments Association and learn more about the Retail PayTech Forum in this Essential Retail article.