We are always happy to receive comments, feedback and suggestions, and provide a variety of means by which you can do this. However, if this feedback contains a complaint we will:
- Treat any complaint seriously and deal with it properly;
- Aim to resolve complaints promptly and informally whenever possible;
- Learn from complaints and take action to improve what we do;
- Ensure that complaints are treated in confidence.
What to do if you have a complaint
You can contact us:
- In writing at our offices at Pennies, 1st Floor, 64 London Wall, London EC2M 5TP
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
We will acknowledge your complaint within 14 days and do everything we can to resolve it within 30 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and give a new deadline.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response then you can get back in touch with us by writing to the Chief Executive at the above address.
What if you are not satisfied with the outcome?
You can refer your complaint to the Fundraising Regulator within two months of our response:
- Using the online complaints form on the Fundraising Regulator website
- By phone on: 0300 999 3407
Discover more about Pennies.
Pennies is an award-winning fintech charity with an important mission: to protect and grow micro-donations – ensuring the public has digital ways to keep donating the small amounts of money that are so vital for charitable causes.